Enjoy these guilt-free roast potatoes, all the comfort without compromising your diet. They contain around 6g fat compared to the usual 14g!
Also suitable for vegetarians & vegans, just ensure your stock is vegan friendly.
- 800g roasting potatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200ml vegetable stock
- Heat oven to 200C / fan 180c / gas mark 6.
- Put the potatoes, garlic and rosemary in a roasting tin.
- Pour over the stock, then brush the tops of the potatoes with half the olive oil.
- Season, then cook for 50 minutes.
- Brush on the remaining oil and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the stock is absorbed and the potatoes have browned and cooked through.
Nutritional info, per serving: Kcals – 201, protein 5g, carbohydrate 35g, fat 6g, saturated fat 1g, salt 0.2g, sugar 1g.