We have a number of improvement works scheduled for the coming months which may result in some disruption to service. We will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum and we hope you will enjoy the benefit of making these improvements to our facilities.
- 25-27 July – Pools closed for redecoration. Cafe and corridor floor to be replaced & redecoration.
- 1 Aug – Brace arms being fitted to the function rig in the gym, the gym will remain open but there may be some noise disturbance.
- 6-8 Aug – Gym flooring to be replaced, this will mean gym closure between these dates. Pools, sauna & steam room will remain open.
- 20-24 Aug – Sports Hall closed for essential maintenance and repair work to walls and door frames.
Other improvements coming up, we’ll update with confirmed dates asap:
- New gym equipment, this shouldn’t result in any closure and disruption will be kept to a minimum.
- Further repairs to gym air-con
What improvements we’ve made so far this year:
- Full reception refurbishment including change in layout to utilise space better.
- New water cooler added near sauna/steam room.
- New functional rig and accessories installed in the gym
- New website which we hope proves to be more user friendly.