Help us raise money for our local hospice and win fantastic prizes!
Tickets are only £1 each and available from reception at Oulder Hill Leisure Complex or online at justgiving.com/ohlcraffle.
Please remember when donating online, we will calculate the number of tickets you have purchased by dividing your donation by £1. Once your donation has gone through, tick the box alongside “I’m happy to be contacted by”. Justgiving can then share your contact details with me and we can send you your raffle ticket numbers.
The raffle will be drawn 1 May 2017. All proceeds will be donated to Springhill Hospice.
- Big cuddly bunny
- 6 month membership at OHLC
- 1 hour astroturf hire at OHLC
- 5 x family swims at OHLC
- PHD Diet Protein and Shaker
- Wet shave from The Barber Shop, Castleton
- £20 voucher for Handmade by Danielle
- Lorien Blathanna Eco-Friendly Soy Wax Candle
- Easter Eggs and chocolate goodies
- Squad signed 2016/17 Rochdale AFC home shirt
- Superman and Transformers wooden carved signs
- Family ticket for the Christmas panto, Dick Whittington at Gracie Fields Theatre
- Prints by Gavin Rodney at Quick Draw Tattoo, Bury
- £120 Tattoo voucher with Gavin Rodney at Quick Draw Tattoo, Bury
- £120 tattoo voucher with Emma Mowbray at Quick Draw Tattoo, Bury
- A course of swimming lessons from Starfish School of Swimming
A big Thank you to all the supporters and businesses who have donated prizes.
It costs £3 million a year to keep the doors of Springhill Hospice open. The services they provide are free of charge. They care for adults aged 18 and over with a life limiting illness. As well as caring for in-patients they also provide respite care, pain and symptom control, counselling for patients and family members, a day hospice for out-patients, hospice care in the home and bereavement advice.
Thank you so much for your support. Springhill Hospice could not carry on our work without you.
You can read more about Springhill Hospice here springhill.org.uk